First & Foremost


Welcome to my latest project: a blog to share all of my adventures and shenanigans aboard. I have a lot of new, exciting occurrences happening over the course of the next few weeks, months, years, etc. Thus, I wanted to create a platform in order to share my experiences with friends, family, other individuals in a similar situation as me, and the internet as a whole. Through this blog you can expect to find posts on several different topics:


I will be studying in London at the University of Westminster for the next 3-4 years. London is a huge city with lots of nooks and crannies to explore and a new undiscovered tea shop around each corner. With all of Europe just a quick train ride away, I can't imagine myself not taking advantage of the forty-nine other countries within my grasp. 


As a journalism student, I also see this blog as an opportunity to advance my writing ability. I hope this platform will also become a creative and critical outlet for me to express my views on current news, the media industry, and major issues surrounding our society in both an unbiased and column format. I want to be able to share my work with other people and cause them to feel something: a spark- anger, love, hatred, peace, fear, joy, disgust, surprise- any emotion evoked from my writing is better than none at all.


My previous knowledge is so small in comparison to others, nonetheless, I still have a few tips and tricks up my sleeve. After spending four years within the confines of a variety of different high schools (three to be exact), I know how to deal with drama, school work, staying organized, balancing your life, college apps, struggling through AP classes, the international student process, and so much more. I'm here to share the tidbits I have picked up, not keep them for myself.


I like to think of myself as a relatively classy individual. Nonetheless, my style has been heavily influenced by all of the places I have lived and seen. My fashion sense simply can not be described by one word and confined to one box. The reality is that my style takes pieces from your typical prep, surfer chic, boho, and minimalistic realms of fashion. Thus, I want to share my outfits on occasion in order to show that fashion trends can clash for the best and that appealing to different styles while still having an identity is completely achievable. 


Finally, I'm hoping to give others an insight into my life. I want to broadcast on full display just how crazy, hectic, and fun my life can, and will, be. When I look back on this blog, I want to be able to see my memories, feelings, and personal adventures documented not only for others, but for myself.

PST!

If you want to know more about my previous blogging experience click here! :)


Comments

Popular Posts